Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ATTACK SHIP

not that I have tons of idle time on my hands but I do have some time, so I can fill it reading, or drawing, or surfing the web, or..... MODELING FUN BITCHEN' SPACESHIPS. But to dream up my own designs.... hard. So I found this awesome ship by Pierre-Etienne Travers, on concept ships http://conceptships.blogspot.com/ ( an awesome website by the way) and built it best I could. Yeah yeah no shaders and lots of detail missing, I'm not great by any means, but it is meditative and soothing to model. I love the physical puzzle of building. So thank you mr. Travers fantastic ship. MANDREWS OUT

2 Comments:

Blogger clan Andrews said...

Luv you daddy!😘💝💘<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger samacleod said...

I had to come up with spaceship designs like a year ago and I LOVE the designs lego builders come up with. I don't know why, but LEGOs bring out the best in peoples mechanical design sensibilities ;) Nice models! I used to keep up this blog:
http://legoblockblock.blogspot.com/2009/05/nnenn.html
-S

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home