Monday, October 19, 2009

LONG TIME NO POST

Sorry everyone, but you know how it is. I have been very busy but in my line of work, alas, I cannot share all the cool ass shit I've been doing. But here is something. Just picked up an Iphone and if you don't have one....GET ONE! It is the miricle machine or what I like to call, the GOD BOX. it can literally talk to god. Anyway so you can get applications for it, little programs fo all different kinds. I have one called sketchbook which allows you to draw and its really cool. So now when ever I'm waiting around, I have a digital sketchbook book with me at all times. And here is one of my first sketches.

I'll try to post more often.

MANDREWS OUT


5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Awesome to see you're back! The iPhone is a lot of fun to draw on. Check out the app layers. It's my favorite for drawing. Also you may want to pick up a pogo sketch pen. It's a digital pen to use on the iPhone. It makes drawing a lot easier.

http://tenonedesign.com/sketch.php

great stuff Mark!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Meesimo said...

Always a pleasant surprise to see a new post, and an i-sketch post no less!
Cheers!

7:30 PM  
Blogger henry yu said...

hahahaha god box! dude that's hilarious. i didnt know how much i needed one till i actually picked one up.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Colin Jack said...

awesome! i love my sketch book app too

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new directorial duties! Nice to see a fellow scot direct this film. Hope it goes well!
Pete

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home