Wednesday, September 16, 2015

TITAN

My son came up with this story about a giant robot SOOOO big that people live inside it. He's been writing a story about it. I was inspired to build his "TITAN". This robot is 3027' tall. That's like half a mile. I hope he's big enough for my son.

MANDREWS OUT



I threw in the Eiffel Tower for scale reference. 



The TITAN's foot in scale with the base of the Eiffel Tower.

View of the TITAN from the ground.

That little speck on his collar bone area is the size of a human.



1 Comments:

Blogger joscha said...

Hey there Mandrews! Hope you are doing well.

Totally unrelated comment, but I just love your work. I find your take on boarding & story super inspirational and closely study any interview with you I can find. I really love that Calarts story presentation you did, that's up on youtube and was wondering if there's a chance you'd be willing to share the Icarus board you pitch there? (if you still have those) -Oh yeah, and I totally have written "Right On!" on my desk.

Thanks! j.

(joschaap at gmail.com)

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home