Thursday, September 10, 2015

BACK!!!! BEARING GIFTS- SHIPS

Yeah its been awhile since my last blog. ( probably for you too so don't judge) I haven't had a lot of time to do stuff NOT for work but I have recently found some time. So below are some of the stuff I've been playing around with- thanks to the new 'Soap Bubble' plug in on sketch up.

MANDREWS OUT

This one is some sort of war frigate. inspired by the submarine style of the STARBLAZERS





This one is a smaller fighter craft. I started with a very graphic shape ( on the more organic side with subtle curves) and built off of that adding detail. I could have gone on forever but this is enough for now. I gots other stuff to do too.




1 Comments:

Blogger R.L. said...

These are friggin SWEET. I like how the top ship's curvy/blimpy kinda shape gives me a slightly Flash Gordon/retro-sci vibe, without feeling antiquated either.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home