Tuesday, February 11, 2014

KUTOMSPAR 2

Its back. Had to revisit a design idea from a while ago based on a space pirate freighter ship type thing from a roleplaying space game. The ship was called the Kutomspar. It is an armored blockade runner, smuggler. Anyway, I had at it again. Love the horseshoe crab shape. LOVE IT! but I may try to find some other shapes for the ship. armored bug like...something.  Also enjoyed detailing out the model. Not as successful as I would like ( just slapped stuff on here and there) but in the campaign the ship was a constant work in progress. Stay tuned for more versions.


MANDREWS OUT














3 Comments:

Blogger Mickey Sky said...

do you just do this on the side? Because I would love to see what you do after this step...

6:19 PM  
Blogger MANDREWS said...

Yup, just doing it on the side. I have no idea what a next step would be.

I might love to see that too.

MANDREWS OUT

4:00 PM  
Blogger Mickey Sky said...

have you ever considered selling your models to production companies or jumping on board staff somewhere to help share your awesome creations?

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home